Covering an area of eight and a half million square kilometers, Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world and is currently set to rank amongst the highest economic performers.
Brazil is amazing country with rich history and culture. The most important event in Brazil is Carnival. The origins of carnival date back to the ancient Greek spring festival in honor of Dionysus, the god of wine. The Romans adopted the celebration with Bacchanalia (feasts in honor of Bacchus, the Roman equivalent to Dionysus), and Saturnalia, where slaves and their masters would exchange clothes in a day of drunken revelry. Saturnalia was later modified by the Roman Catholic Church into a festival leading up Ash Wednesday. Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
Rio's lavish carnival is one of the world's most famous. Scores of spectacular floats surrounded by thousands and thousands of dancers, singers, and drummers parade through the enormous Sambódromo Stadium dressed in elaborate costumes (or, quite often, with absolutely no costume.) It is an epic event televised around the world.
Investment property in Brazil is producing significant profits, as prices remain low but are steadily increasing at an unprecedented rate, while last year 20% per annum was achievable in some areas.
In fact Brazil has never been so popular with the media, never so economically exciting and never so easily accessible to all Europeans with a fast-growing infrastructure, a rapidly growing international flight network and truly luxurious resorts where the cost of living is just 1/5th of that in the UK.
Look at some facts if you are considering buying property in Brazil:
- The sun shines all year round
- Some areas in the North East of Brazil have seen capital appreciation of over 20%
- Currency exceptionally favorable at the moment making it cheap for foreigners to investor buy property
- President Lula has brought huge hope and improvement to Brazil, Inflation is at an all
- Foreign investment encouraged, you own 100% of land and property
- Cost of living can be as low as 30% of the cost in the UK/Europe
- Brazil is now self sufficient in Oil
- Beautiful Country with fantastic scenery and beaches
- Some economists say Brazil will be one of the future economic leaders along with Russia, India, China (BRIC's).
- Brazilian people are always friendly and cheerful. Smiles go a long way. Cities in Brazil
are vibrant and exciting with carnivals and music
- Brazil Property is considered a low risk in respect of War, Terrorism, or Hurricanes
Moreover industry experts predict 400% capital growth for Brazil property in the Natal region over the next 10 years. The local government are investing billions into the local infrastructure to make this one of the worlds number one tourist destinations. They intend to attract 9 million tourists each year and more than 1 million local jobs. In a small area of coast there are more than 20 golf courses planned. The new Natal suspension bridge has opened up the stunning northern coast to property development. And the new Airport will be the largest in South America , the 5th largest in the world. There is little doubt that Property in Natal and property in Brazil generally will soar in price and that is why we have focused on this region.
Author: by Karen Smith